Youth Mission Statement
The Youth Ministry of First Christian Church exists to empower youth by strengthening faith, advocacy, self-worth and relationships through interactive education and service.
As modeled to us by Christ’s life, these are the values of First Christian Church’s Youth Ministry:
- Authenticity: Being and accepting ourselves as we are.
- Compassion: Providing care based on your loving concern for others.
- Encouragement: Increasing one another’s self-confidence by recognizing their gifts while also motivating them to use those gifts.
- Non-Judgmental: Creating a safe environment while nurturing acceptance and respect.
- Openness/Inclusiveness: Having an open mind and including everyone regardless of who they are.
- Trust: Being a dependable person in creating a safe environment where communication is enabled without doubt of concern.
Contact Associate Minister Daniel Lyvers for more info on FCC’s Youth Ministry.
youth fellowship calendar
Check back for the next youth Mission Trips
Youth’s lives are profoundly changed by attending church camp. We encourage youth to attend camp at Wakon’Da-Ho in Central Kentucky and sailing camp at Kum-Ba-Ya in Western Kentucky. Visit fccbg.org/camp for each year’s camp info.