2023 Summer Camp Information and Registration
Camp registration is now available! Camp is always a summer highlight for our children, youth, and adult volunteers. It is a place where our young folks connect with God and others in ways that set an incredible foundation for a life of faith. Camp is a community that affirms them, stretches them, and teaches them they are loved and created to love.
Registration looks a little different this year since it’s moved online. Please be sure to read the information page and make note of the deadlines. Half the registration cost is due at time of registration and the church will receive an invoice to pay the rest later. Reminder: FCC pays half of each campers’ registration.
Any issues contact Daniel.
Here are the links:
- General Camp Information, Instructions, and Fees – Click Here
- Mini Camp Registration (2nd-3rd Grade) – June 2-4 – Click Here
- Eighters Camp (8th Grade) – June 11-17 – Click Here
- Junior Camp (4th-5th Grade) – June 19-23 – Click Here
- Camp 101A (K-2nd Grade) – June 23-25 – Click Here
- Camp 101A Parent Form – Click Here
- CYF 2 (9th-12th Grade) – June 26-July 1 – Click Here
- Chi Rho 2 (6th-8th Grade) – July 10-15 – Click Here
* Kyle will be attending Junior Camp. Megan will be attending Camp 101A. Daniel will be attending CYF 2 & Chi Rho 2.
Early registration ends May 1 and afterwards the price goes up. The church pays half the registration cost for each camper, but register before Sunday, April 23 to be entered into a drawing for a full scholarships. Additional scholarship support is available – contact Daniel or Kyle.
Note: Camp ages are based on grade completed.